The Orlando Chili Cook-off is an excellent opportunity for your business to tap into a diverse audience.
- We are expecting at least 13-15k attendees this year!
- Attendees come from all over Central Florida and the U.S. representing an array of careers and lifestyles ranging from local government to law enforcement, medicine to tradesman, and college students to retirees.
- The event appeals to chili lovers, foodies, beer connoisseurs, music fans and families.
- With over 3.3 million residents living in Central Florida, it’s easy to see the potential impact even a small percentage of attendees would have on a well-publicized event.
- As the event producer, Events for Change, Inc. is a 501-(c)3 corporation, therefore a portion of the top tier sponsor contributions are eligible for letter of deduction.