Get in front of 4,000 Bourbon, Beer and Food Lovers!
With the huge success of the 2nd Annual Orlando Chili Cook-off, there was a demand for Events for Change, Inc. to host another event. In 2011, we reached over 10,000 consumers, served over 60,000 samples and drew over 1,000,000+ marketing/advertising impressions in the Central Florida market.
Events for Change Inc. was formed in 2009 by a group of Orlando locals who agreed that they would not create an event that they would not want to attend themselves. We strive to provide a fun, exciting and unique atmosphere for attendees. OB3 offers YOU the opportunity to reach out and actually interact with YOUR current and future customers.
How does this benefit me?
- Sell your product to young professionals in a community with a median age of 31 and a median household income of $54,000
- Generate new business leads as you engage with with 3,5000+ potential customers in a social setting
- Reap the benefits of hundreds-of-thousands of brand impressions generated from our email announcements, print advertisements and online viewers
- Company name included in marketing materials if committed by August 1, 2011
What is expected of me as a food vendor?
- Pay a participation fee
- Provide at least 250 “bites” of what they feel is their signature item, which they can then sell, along with other menu items of their choosing
- Only sell non-alcoholic beverages (not including water)
- Enter their “bites” into the “Best of the Bites” competition (awarded by event attendees)
- Provide a quality product as you will be one of only 8 food vendors to sell food at OB3
Are there other options besides a food vendor?
Yes you can choose from Handcrafts/Artist, Commercial Non-food and Brewery/Distillery.