Did you know that OB3: Orlando Bourbon, Beer N’ Bites is hosted by Events for Change, Inc.? Events for Change operates under a “good times for a great cause” philosophy. That is why a portion of the proceeds from OB3 will go to benefit Wounded Warrior Project.
Wounded Warrior Project was founded by a group of veterans and friends who took action to help the injured service men and women who served for our country.
Wounded Warrior Project has helped countless numbers of veterans and their families adjust to civilian life. Here are some of the things WWP does for our military families:
- Provides a voice for wounded warriors and their families by working with Congress and Federal government to promote forward-looking policy, organizing calls-to-action, and keeping our constituency informed about changes in laws and regulations.
- Provide guidance to help navigate government benefits available to military personnel and their families
- Help build connections between wounded warriors, establishing a network of peers to provide the necessary assistance, friendship and inspiration
- Prepares warriors for success by helping them achieve their educational goals
- Provides family support for family members, spouses, and/or caregivers
- Connects wounded warriors with peer mentors-fellow wounded warriors further along in the recovery process
- Assist the warrior with finding employment
- Provide year-round sports programs for severely wounded service members